Many of us follow popular hair blogs or even watch vlogs on YouTube to see other women trying DIY hair masks and other treatments. Asian women are known for their long, thick and lustrous locks. The true reason behind their beautiful mane is the natural hair care regimenthat they follow.For those who are still looking for a great hair recipe, here is one, which has been inspired from Ayurveda! This recipe involves a mixture of various herbal oils that help increase blood circulation in the scalp.
The oil of Amalaki or Amla prevents premature graying and loss of hair follicles.
This oil nourishes hair and enhances hair thickness and volume.
The oil extracted from hibiscus flowers helps in promoting hair growth and reduces graying.
Apart from being fragrant, Lavender oil also helps in stimulating hair growth and balances the production of oil in scalp.
Rosemary oil is perhaps one of the best oil for preventing premature hair thinning. Also, it works like a miracle for dandruff related problems.
Stress can lead to many problems like baldness, graying and other scalp problems. Jasmine oil is an excellent stress buster.
Hair Oil Recipe for Scalp Massage
The aforementioned oils can be mixed in the right proportion and then massaged onto the scalp. Here is how you do it.
- Use a suitable carrier oil, such as coconut or olive oil
- Mix few drops of each oil in a bowl.
- Add the carrier oil into the bowl.
- Keep the bowl in hot water.
- Part your hair using a comb
- Dip your fingers into the oil, and start massaging it into the hair roots.
- Begin from the hairs at the bottom, and slowly reach the side and front portions.
- Once all the hairs have been oiled, wrap your head in a clean towel. Let the oil sit on the scalp for at least 2-3 hours.
- Later, wash the oil off the hair using herbal shampoo and conditioner.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian science of life. At IHT9, we use this science to procure pure, herbal hair care products like oil, shampoo, conditioners, hair loss packs etc. All our products are free from paraben, SLS, mineral oil and artificial color. The hair experts at IHT9 handpick the botanical extracts of stems, roots, fruits, leaves, barks and flowers for preparing the oil and shampoo formulations. The IHT9 herbal hair oil has the essence of all the above mentioned oils, and has been carefully prepared as per Ayurveda. Similarly, the shampoo from IHT9 is free from phthalates and other chemicals, which irritate the scalp.
Beautiful, healthy hair is not a dream anymore. It is possible for anyone to grow long, thick hair with natural hair recipes. With little bit patience and regular oil massage, growing thick and silky hair is easier than ever before.